1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Personal data
As required by our registration process, you will provide us with your username and email address. You may also elect to voluntarily provide to the Service any other personal or preference information.
When you use the Service, we collect data pertaining to the words and sentences to help you memorize them better. Unless explicitly prompted, we do not encourage you provide any information that can be used to identify you.
3. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING
Memify reserves the right to display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the relevant targeting criteria (for example, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area). Memify does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
4. HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Memify will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, updating, and maintaining our services to you
- Notifying you about changes or updates to the Service via email or within the Service
- Responding to your enquiries and comments
- Identifying and analyzing usage trends from aggregated data, which may be made published via the Service’s blog and/or email newsletters
- Complying with our legal obligations
You may opt out of email communication from Memify including newsletters when registering for the service. You may also choose to unsubscribe from the email communication from within the email itself when you receive one.
5. DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may forward your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- If you have given your explicit consent to do so
- If it is required to do so by law
6. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND DATA RETENTION
You may update, amend, and correct your personal information through your account settings.
You also have the following rights in relation to your personal information we hold, unless provided otherwise by local law:
- To request access, or deletion of, the personal data we hold about you
- To request us to restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you
- To object to us processing personal data relating to you
- Where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time
- To export the personal data you have provided to Memify in a format that can be transferred electronically to a third party
Memify will retain your data until your account is deleted, after which point we will retain anonymous data collected through the Service, which may be used by Memify and shared with third parties in any manner.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Please note that you may have cookies placed on your computer by third party websites that refer you to our Service. Although we do not share your personal data with these third party websites unless it is reasonably necessary to offer the Service, they may be able to link certain non-personally identifiable information we transfer to them with personal data they previously collected from you. Please review the privacy policies of each website you visit to better understand their privacy practices.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites. When clicking on any non-advertising links to third-party websites, you will be made aware of this fact. If you choose to follow the link any third-party websites, you will be subject to the third-parties’ privacy policies. We do not control such other sites and as such are not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of personal data, including any personal or financial information collected by our third-party payment processor to process payments for in-app purchases. Memify’s inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the content on such sites or of their owners or operators except as disclosed on the Service.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA SECURITY
Memify employs security measures to prevent your data from being lost, misused, or altered without your permission. To achieve this, we constantly and vigilantly update firewalls that meet industry standards and other security measures. However, please note that due to the continuous emergence of new viruses other means of attacking, no security system is a hundred percent secure. In the case of a security breach, the owners of the Service will instigate civil and criminal proceedings against its perpetrators, and will inform users of the extent of the data that is compromised.
This Service is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If you have reason to believe that personal data regarding a child has been presented to us through this Service, please contact us. We will endevor to remove the data from our databases.
9. CONTACT US
Memify is under the ownership and management of Risaiku LLC.
For all inquiries, please go to the support page.
LAST UPDATED: May 13, 2021